Last Updated: 5/9/14
This Cookies Policy (“Policy”) applies as between you, the User of this Website and Invisible Radio Limited (“Invisible Radio”, “we” or “us”), the owner of the Invisible Radio Website.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out below;
- “UK and EU Cookie Law” means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- “User” means any third party that accesses the Website; and
- “Website” means the website that you are currently using (Invisibleradio.com) and any sub-domains of this site.
- Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of Invisible Radio and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to other websites.
- Cookies – Google Analytics
- This Website uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how Users use the Website. This, in turn, enables us to improve the Website and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the Website, it does enable us to continually improve our business.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Changes to this Policy
Invisible Radio reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Please therefore regularly read this Policy, as we may add or remove cookies from time to time. You are deemed to have accepted the updated terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.