Last Updated: 5/9/14
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Data” means collectively all information that you submit to Invisible Radio via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
- “User” means any third party that accesses the Website; and
- “Website” means the website that you are currently using (Invisibleradio.com) and any sub-domains of this site.
- Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to the actions of Invisible Radio and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to other websites.
- Data Collected
Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by this Website from time to time:name; date of birth or age; gender; job title; profession; contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers; demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests; IP address (automatically collected); web browser type and version (automatically collected); operating system (automatically collected); a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected). If your details change, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Use of Data
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 8, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons: internal record keeping; improvement of our Website; transmission by email of promotional materials that we think may be of interest to you, and administration of our competitions.
- Third Party Websites and Services
Invisible Radio may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, administration of competitions, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services may have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website. However, any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Invisible Radio requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Links to Other Websites
- Controlling Use of Your Data
By signing up to receive updates and information from Invisible Radio, , including through entering a competition, you are consenting to the sending to you of updates or information that we think may be of interest to you. We will give you the opportunity to “unsubscribe” from our mailing list whenever we communicate with you. If you would like us to remove you from our mailing list, you may email email@example.com at any time and we will remove your Data from our records as soon as possible. If Data is submitted as part of a competition, that Data may also be used to administer the competition, which may be carried out by third parties on our behalf. Any such third parties will only have access to the Data for the purposes of administering the competition.
- Changes to this Policy
Invisible Radio reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Please therefore regularly read this Policy. You are deemed to have accepted the updated terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.